miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012

ISRAEL: EL EJERCITO, EL PUEBLO Y EL GOBIERNO RECUERDAN A SUS MUERTOS EN DEFENSA DE LA PATRIA.



Published on Apr 24, 2012 by idfnadesk

Each year, the citizens and soldiers of Israel take 24 hours to remember its fallen comrades. On May 2, 2005, Talasnikov and his team of paratroopers conducted an undercover operation in Tulkarem. During the mission, Talasnikov was leading his team when he was killed by a terrorist.


ALGUNOS COMENTARIOS:



Oh my, what a beautiful soul. Dan was one that I would like to be like, such a wonderful example for all. Elohim bless all his family, friends, and beloved IDF team members. I carry him within my heart now also. My prayers are with you all. Thank you for raising such a wonderful son, young man, true soldier. My tears fall in gratitude and honor for you. Shalom.

LoveIsraelAlways 5 hours ago 6

Dayan Emet to Dan and all the Fallen soldiers of the IDF

your sacrifice keeps us safe from the enemies Thank you and we never forget you

Thank you Dear Man And Women of the IDF


No hay comentarios: